Australia 3D Printed Cookie Cutter
The Australia 3D Printed Cookie Cutter is perfect for Australia Day parties or gifts! It is 8.5cm high and 9.58cm wide with a 1.7cm deep cutting edge.
This cutter makes cookies that perfectly fit our Small acetate box (Box Small).
Printed with 100% food-safe PLA plastic, making it the ideal baking stamp. Its biodegradable components are derived from renewable sources, including corn starch, sugar cane, tapioca roots, or even potato starch.
Cleaning & Care Instructions
- Gently hand wash with warm water and a soft brush
- Allow air to dry or dry with a soft cloth
- Store stamps in an airtight bag or container, out of direct light
- Please note that stamps are made from light plastic and are not suitable for dishwashers. Avoid exposure to heat to prevent warping
Roll out your cookie dough or fondant to the desired thickness. Press the cutter down into the dough or fondant and remove to reveal the shape.
- For cookie cutters with fine details, chilled cookie dough works best.
- Cutters can be used for fondant, modelling paste, sugar paste, cookie dough, sandwiches, fairy bread, pizza dough, play dough, fruit, cheese and more.