Number 3 Cookie Cutter
BAF - UBSCKAF-L1057-3
$0.00( / )
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Number 3 Cookie Cutter is handy for any '3' Celebrations or Occasions.
Made of stainless steel, the cutter measures 9cm x 6cm x 2.3cm
- After preparing your cookie dough, refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Roll our your chilled cookie dough on a cool, lightly floured surface, keeping the dough thickness as even as possible for baking consistency
- Dust the sharp edge of your cookie cutter in flour before each cut
- Work from the centre of the dough to the edges, cutting shapes close to one another to prevent extra scraps/ re-rolling. If the cookie cutters get really sticky, wipe them off with a damp paper towel
- Use a thin spatula to transfer the cutouts onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing them at least 1 inch apart
- Bake according to your recipe directions
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely
- Decorate as desire and enjoy
A warm, soapy handwash is recommended after each use. Dry thoroughly.