Did someone say Champagne?! Celebrate in style using the Champagne Bottle Hard Candy Mould! These moulds are made from quality FDA approved plastic and are suitable for chocolates, soap making, bath bombs, ice cubes, and plaster crafting. They are suitable in the oven up to 190º C and work perfectly with materials such as isomalt if you're after a realistic looking champagne bottle!
Each mould measures at approximately 18.3cm x 5cm x 2.5cm.
Tips for Chocolate:
- Thoroughly oil the mould before use (a soft, small pastry brush can be useful here to grease detailed area).
- Always use cooking chocolate, this is made especially for melting and cooling.
- For intricate moulds it can be useful to paint the chocolate into detailed areas to ensure they are filled. Remember to tap mould against worktop to remove air bubbles as you fill it.
- Setting in the freezer can make removal easier.
Tips for Fondant Icing:
- Lightly grease before filling mould or dust with icing sugar.
- For intricate patterns, once set it is best to put in the freezer until firm.
- Loosen the edges gently before release.