Watermelon Pink Edible Art Paint 15mL
Add some colour to your cake or cookies with the Watermelon Pink Edible Art Paint 15mL! The 15mL bottle will go far and it can easily cover a tall 6 inch fondant covered cake with some paint leftover!
The paint can also be used for fine detail work and it can be applied directly to various materials such as buttercream, fondant, and sugarpaste with a brush or sponge. Leave your painted work to dry overnight.
- Shake the bottle well, and we really mean it! Shaking the bottle ensures the solid and liquid ingredients mix together to form an even consistency to paint with. You can also open the bottle and give the mixture a stir with the end of your paint brush before shaking. Shake the bottle each time before you use the Paint, including between sessions.
- The Standard Paints can be applied to: Fondant, Crusted Buttercream Cakes (chilled), Royal Icing, Sugar Cookies, Marshmallows, Gold Leaf, Deco Magic, Confectionery, Ganache, Modelling Chocolate, Macarons. Standard Paints can also be applied to Chocolate and Candy Melts – please see drying tips.
- The Metallic Paints can be applied to: Fondant, Crusted Buttercream Cakes (chilled), Sugar Cookies, Marshmallows, Confectionery, Ganache, Modelling Chocolate, Macarons, Fruits.
- Please do not use the Metallic Paints on Italian Buttercream or Swiss Meringue Buttercream as these surfaces do not allow the paints to air dry therefore still leaving them in liquid form.
- Less is more, don’t load your brush with too much Paint. It’s easier to build up the colour than take away. If a second coat is required (depending on your desired colour), it’s best to wait for the first coat to dry. Thick coats of Paint will take much longer to dry.
- The Paint is designed to be used straight from the bottle. You can add a drop of 95% High-Grade Alcohol (e.g. Rose Spirit or Everclear) to thin the Paint when needed. This can be used when you’re looking to dry on chocolate surfaces quicker or achieve a water colour effect!
- Allow up to 24 hours for our Paints to air-dry! Temperature and environmental conditions (e.g. higher humidity) can affect the drying process tremendously, so please allow time for this too. A fan can be used to speed the drying process. If paints aren’t air dried correctly you may be left with a bitter taste.
- Store the Paints at room temperature, away from bright light or heat. Bottles can be stored lying on their side to prevent pigment settling on the bottom of the bottle. This makes it much easier to shake later! Please keep Paints away from children. They are intended to be consumed once Paint is dry and alcohol burns off, not straight from the bottle.