Star Wars Silicone Chocolate Mould
Tips for Chocolate and Caramel:
- Thoroughly oil the mould before use (a soft, small pastry brush can be useful here to grease detailed area.
- Always use cooking chocolate, this is made especially for melting and cooling.
- For intricate moulds it can be useful to paint the chocolate/caramel into detailed areas to ensure they are filled. Remember to tap mould against worktop to remove air bubbles as you fill it.
- Setting in the freezer can make removal easier.
Tips for Fondant Icing:
- Lightly grease before filling mould or dust with icing sugar.
- For intricate patterns, once set it is best to put in the freezer until firm.
- Loosen the edges gently before release.