Buttons Silicone Chocolate Mould
Add some edible buttons to your next cake or batch of cupcakes with the Buttons Silicone Chocolate Mould! Adding some edible buttons to your next cake or cupcakes will make it stand out! You can use this silicone mould for chocolates, fondant, butter, fudge, and more.
This particular mould is made from food grade silicone, which means it's non-stick, flexible, and detailed. The silicone makes it incredibly easy to release your goods from it and since it's made from silicone, it's also incredibly easy to clean afterwards! It is also great as it doesn't retain any odours from the variety of goods you may create! Plus the mould is dishwasher, freezer, microwave, and oven safe.
The mould features 19 cavities and three different sized buttons. Buttons measure at approximately:
- Small: 15mm x 5mm
- Medium: 25mm x 5mm
- Large: 30mm x 5mm
Tips for Chocolate:
- Thoroughly oil the mould before use (a soft, small pastry brush can be useful here to grease detailed area).
- Always use cooking chocolate, this is made especially for melting and cooling.
- For intricate moulds it can be useful to paint the chocolate into detailed areas to ensure they are filled. Remember to tap mould against worktop to remove air bubbles as you fill it.
- Setting in the freezer can make removal easier.
Tips for Fondant Icing:
- Lightly grease before filling mould or dust with icing sugar.
- For intricate patterns, once set it is best to put in the freezer until firm.
- Loosen the edges gently before release.