Placing An Order
- Browse our wide range of products by clicking on the category links on the left hand side of the page or using the search function in the top right corner.
- When you find something you wish to purchase, click the "Add To Cart" button.
- To review the items you have added to your shopping cart, click the "Cart" tab at the top of the page.
- Once you are satisfied, click the "Checkout' button.
- If you are a returning customer, enter your login/password and your shipping details will automatically be added.
- If you are a new customer, you have the option to either create an account or proceed to checkout as a guest customer.
- Once completed, you will be shown your order summary with payment instructions and a copy of your order details will be emailed to you
- Your order will be processed as soon as payment remitted and cleared
Payment is made at the time of checkout, not dispatch. Orders will not be accepted and processed until full payment is made and confirmed by SugarTime. Orders may be cancelled at any time at our discretion until full payment is received. If there are any problems we will phone you within 1-2 days (excluding public holidays and Christmas & New Year period) of receiving the order.
- Credit cards are processed via eWay, a secure payment gateway.
- Pay by Phone: Credit card payments can be done over the phone and they will be processed via eWay, a secure payment gateway. Customers may call us between 9am - 4pm to arrange payment, or one of our employees will call you the next business day after placing your order.
Please Note: by selecting this option, your order information will only be held for 3 days. SugarTime will not hold stock or process your order until the payment is made.
We understand that quick delivery is of major importance; all orders are posted one business day (excl. public holidays and the Christmas/New Year period) after payment clears.
Orders will be posted with either Australia Post or FastWay. Australia Post is most commonly used for PO Box addresses, express delivery to states such as South Australia, Western Australia, and regional areas in other states. FastWay is currently our preferred shipping method as it is faster, cheaper for larger packages that exceed our 3kg cubic weight, and safer with the transportation of your goods.
SugarTime takes every precaution to package the items securely to reduce the risk of damage or breakage, but will not take responsibility for packages lost or damaged in transit. Many items are fragile and postal insurance is recommended and available on request with Australia Post. FastWay has insurance built into the cost of your shipping. If you require extra cover/insurance, please email us at email@example.com.
Shipping Rates & Charges
Our products are shipped via Australia Post or FastWay. Postage costs will be charged at the published rates provided below on the credit card you provided when placing your order. By placing your order, you agree to pay the shipping costs. We make every effort to keep these costs to a minimum.
Under 3kg Cubic Weight
|Flat rate of $9.99 for all states and territories. Additional costs may incur for WA, QLD, and NT. Please contact us if you would like further clarification.|
Over 3kg Cubic Weight
|Flat rate of $9.99 + any additional charges. We aim to keep this at a minimum and will contact you if there is additional freight charges. |
|Flat rate of $9.99 + any additional charges for express delivery. If you require express postage, please call, email, or place a note in the comments section of your order. We will look into which service will give you the quickest delivery and provide a quote upon contact.|
Flat International Shipping Rate (AUD $32.00) under 500g. you will be notified of any additional freight charges by email before being charged.
SugarTime is not responsible for Import tariffs, duties or charges. By purchasing from our website you accept responsibility for any additional costs charged.
Flat International Shipping Rate (AUD $27.00) under 500g. You will be notified of any additional freight charges by email before being charged.
SugarTime is not responsible for import tariffs, duties or charges. By purchasing from our website you accept responsibility for any additional costs charged.
If there are any issues with your order, such as out of stock items, over 3kg cubic weight etc, you will be contacted by phone or email on the first business day after placing your order to confirm further action.
Pick Up In-Store
Customers are able to purchase our items online and select the pick-up in-store option from our store at Tuggerah. If you select both the pickup in-store and pay by phone options, you will need to call us to arrange payment before collecting your goods as stock will not be held until payment has been made.
We are open from 8:30am - 5pm from Monday to Friday and 9am - 1pm on Saturday.
PLEASE NOTE: Pick up in-store orders will NOT be processed if placed after 4pm on Friday if you require collection for Saturday. If you would like to collect your goods on a Saturday, please ensure you have placed your order before this time.
All returns will be considered on a case-by-case basis. We do whatever we can to make sure that all products are in good condition before we ship them out to you.
Change of Mind
- Nil refund/exchange
Faulty & Incorrect Items
- We are happy to offer a full refund, credit or exchange on faulty products (excluding postage costs).
- If you believe your item to be faulty or incorrect, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. We unfortunately cannot offer refunds or returns after this time.
- No goods are to be sent back to us without contacting us first.
- To place a return, please fill out our returns form and we will contact you by email or phone. Where possible, please provide images of the goods you have received.
- Prior to dispatch, we will consider refunds on a case by case basis.
- After dispatch, the order is deemed to be finalised, and no refunds can be given.
Prices are subject to change without notice; all pricing is in Australian dollars including GST. SugarTime does not price match any online competitor. This is because we are unable to verify the availability and comparability of products and the standards of service and support that are offered.
SugarTime will not be liable for any indirect, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of our website / online store. We may, from time to time, change or add to this website (including our Terms and Conditions) or the information, products and services without notice. We are not liable to anyone if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date.
Out of Stock Products
We do our best to maintain our inventory and show items that are out-of-stock on our website. However, there are times where there may be fewer items in stock than what you may have ordered. In the event when an item you have purchased and paid for is unavailable, in a case by case basis, we will:
- Offer a credit voucher to be used when you shop with us the next time to reimburse what is owing
- Offer a refund for what is owing
- Offer the option to select an alternative product(s) from our website of the same value.
We will email you to notify the status of your order within 1-2 business days (excl. public holidays and the Christmas/New Year period) if stock is not available.
We understand that this may be of an inconvenience to you and we do apologise beforehand should this situation arise. If you have any queries regarding our stock, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any colours, photos or illustrations shown on the web site are for illustrative purposes only and may vary for certain colours or styles of products. Customers may confirm the availability of products, colours or styles by contacting us email@example.com.
Online Security and Privacy
You can purchase your decorating supplies with the confidence you are using a secure payment site. We respect the privacy of all our customers and will keep all of your personal details secure and confidential. Any information that you submit is solely for the purpose of processing your order. When creating a SugarTime account, these details are kept secured, but your email will automatically be added to our mailing list where you will receive a newsletter every 2-4 weeks. Your details will not be sold, exchanged or disclosed unless required by law.
When purchasing from SugarTime your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support firstname.lastname@example.org