Create wonderful cake designs with the Cassie Brown Airbrush. Decorate cakes, cookies, cup cakes, sugar flowers and more. Step by step how-to-use guide included. Airbrushing is a cost effective and time saving method of cake decoration.
Airbrushing on cakes allows the user to cover large areas easily and economically. Create amazing ombre effects, or add detail and shading freehand or with the use of stencils. Use to add a mist of colour to sugar roses or give a coloured border to a plaque.
- Airbrush with 2cc top mounted gravity feed colour cup
- Less air pressure required to operate
- Needle/nozzle diameter 0.35mm
- Internal mix - air/paint mix inside to operate
- Constant air flow
- Spray easy to maintain
- Spray pattern range: 1.6mm to 30mm
- 3 pressure settings - low, medium, high (6 - 7L/min)
- Very quiet in use
- Max air pressure 15psi
- Power - 9w, current less than 800mA
- Airbrush holder
- Airbrush hose
- AC Adaptor
- Handy padded carry and storage case
- How-to-use guide
During operation, do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying. Ensure adequate room ventilation is provided. For use by children 14+ under adult supervision.
“My versatile airbrush can work on many surfaces, ideal for colouring, blending and stencilling. The fine spray dries quickly and is great for shading. The three pressure settings give you full control over the finish. I find it great for both fine detail work as well as overall coverage".
Write a review
Airbrush and Compressor Kit with Padded Storage Bag?
Enter the code in the box below: