Airbrush & Compressor with Carry & Storage Bag
Create wonderful cake designs with the Cassie Brown Airbrush. Decorate cakes, cookies, cup cakes, sugar flowers and more. Step by step how-to-use guide included.
Airbrushing is a cost effective and time saving method of cake decoration. Airbrushing on cakes allows the user to cover large areas easily and economically. Create amazing ombre effects, or add detail and shading freehand or with the use of stencils. Use to add a mist of colour to sugar roses or give a coloured border to a plaque.
- Airbrush with 2cc top mounted gravity feed colour cup
- Less air pressure required to operate
- Needle/Nozzle diameter 0.35mm
- Internal mix (Air/Paint mix inside airbrush giving a fine dot spray pattern)
- Constant air flow
- Spray Easy to maintain
- Spray pattern range: 1.6mm to 30mm
- 3 pressure settings – Low, Medium, High (6 – 7 L/Min)
- Very quiet in use
- Max Air pressure 15psi
- Power – 9w, current less than 800mA
Handy padded Carry & Storage case
During operation do not smoke, eat or drink while spraying
Ensure adequate room ventilation is provided
For use by Children 14+ under adult supervision
“My versatile airbrush can work on many surfaces, ideal for colouring, blending and stencilling. The fine spray dries quickly and is great for shading. The three pressure settings give you full control over the finish. I find it great for both fine detail work as well as overall coverage"
Write a review
Do you have any questions about Airbrush and Compressor Kit with Padded Storage Bag?
Your Phone Number:
Enter the code in the box below: